What We Use
We use recycled gold for all of our pieces.
Our diamonds are guaranteed conflict-free and sourced from Antwerp. As most of our diamonds are below 0.25 carats, we do not provide certificates.
The overture to the main act, we believe that packaging is as important as the piece itself. With every purchase you'll receive a ribbon-tied box and for pendants, a protective drawstring bag. With each purchase you'll also receive TLC tips for your jewellery and with fine jewellery you'll also receive a small gold polishing cloth.
Our gold embossed bags and boxes are made in Italy using eco-friendly paper. As a business, we make a conscious effort to minimise waste and plastic usage.
At MoMuse we use continental ring sizing.
If you are unsure of your ring size, we offer a measurement service in store. Sizing is often a personal choice with some preferring a loose over a tight fit or vice versa. We’re happy to offer our advise on what might work best for you. If you are not within easy access of our shop, check with your local jeweller and we will do our best to work to their measurements.
It's a given that loved jewellery lasts.
+ Put on jewellery last when dressing
+ Store carefully in a jewellery box or stand to avoid tangling & scratching
+ Keep away from direct sunlight
+ Handle with care
+ Wear the plastic stoppers provided with earrings
- Don’t wear jewellery in bed
- Don’t wear when bathing, exercising, gardening or doing house work
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners or chemicals
- Don’t store jewellery in places where tangling & damage can occur, e.g. pocket, purse
- Don’t allow contact with perfumes, creams, hairspray or cosmetics (particularly for pearls as this may affect the colour or lustre)